DTers after Market Lounge 15 Jan, page-19

1. 12,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Hi @yehmate
    ASN Is getting a bit overextended for the moment imo- so hence the close today on it's low-
    On the chart I have marked the Zone - the two top lines that I think it should quietly consolidate now - just sideways in there would be good until the next news arrives-

The lower line is where there is strong support- however I don't think it will correct down to there- I would like it to stay above .25 -
    It may be tested around there - have to see what happens - what to watch for is buying if it does...
    The FA is good on this one (imo) - have you read up on the company -? any thoughts on FA are always welcome.

asn.PNG

@Trees We all know you are a bit of a swinger and regularly have short and long term flings with a few

AJM is worth staying married to for now.....?

ajm.PNG

LPD - nice move today with some volume - looks like a good fling

lpd.PNG

4CE - that moved well nice announcement today - I had a peek at the history it really shouldn't have too many road blocks in the way.... but not a good idea to chase that one up here if you missed it -
    I think it might have a bit more in the tank though - we will see tomorrow---

4CE.PNG
    Monthly 4CE - @Cabbie what thinks ?

4CE.PNG

GTE- I was snooping around on the weekend and had a bit of a read - re-instated on the Nasdaq- hedgefunds blah blah

GTG.PNG

GTG- weekly

GTG.PNG

Other than that my two little goldies were having a bit of activity today- since Gold is about to jump over my green line - ( I think)
    Lets see if they finally make some announcements and triple in price

Gold -

gold.PNG

Trades everywhere ATM daytraders -
    Life has not been this easy for a long while - so no use getting stuck in any stock that stops going up

Get out as soon as they breech the support level - and find a new one.... in fact that is my mantra forever now-
    Took a year or two to learn that rule- it is the best rule

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.