DTers After Market Lounge 16 Jan, page-7

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    Back at at ya Endless...

CCZ & CKA - I swear the market is full of dweebs who dont read announcements properly.

CKA have shown themselves to be careful negotiators over time, and rejecting the tight fisted Chinese offer comes as no surprise. They arent the only offers on the table as was clearly stated in the Ann. Pateince here will be rewarded.

CCZ you'd think the drill result were shyte based on the sell down,  but Appendix A quite clearly stated "Please note: Only drill holes from CRC003 onwards were tested with pXRF. All results await confirmatory assays from lab results". Wakey wakey and the pXRF results were pretty good anyway.

So the irrationality of Mr Market  market presented me with a great opportunity to load up on these at rock bottom prices for a ST hold.  Ta muchly.

APT - I held shares in Touchcorp (one of the merger Co's) last year and sold them for $1.55.  Bwaaa ha ha.  So I took good advice from the DT thread and loaded me some up again this arvo at 5 bag prices in anticipation of a surge tomorrow morning.

As for DTing, I seem to be holding onto to everything for at last a few days at least for the moment. Market seems incredibly strong, or maybe Im starting to learn how to pick 'em properly, but Ive never made as much money as I have in this month so far.

Lost a little on JDR, but I'll be back in there soon I think.  Too good that one.

Things are smooth for Load. Even "legato", you could say.

Last edited by Load: 16/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.