DTers After Market Lounge 23 May, page-29

1. 3,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Unsure re DTs dropping out. YOU make a good point. Oops sorry capitals on iPad.
    I'm just getting started officially as a full time DT as mentioned a week or 2 ago, quitting full time corporate gig in large financial institution.

I reckon the issue, is that most of the DT comments and traders I see are long traders of penny stocks. Real money in my view Is made from the ranges and volatility in the ASX200 stocks, and mainly the top 50. As an example, I have traded Macquarie Bank around 8 times already in 2 working days. If you hold 500 units vis CFD and understand what you're doing, then 40 pips ranges come multiple times a day. If you take BHP or a few of the other top 20,50, you will see the same.

Anyway, just a view. Sorry I haven't been writing much of a day a time the moment re tech signals, as I'm busy getting the office decked out at the same time as trying to operate of an iPad iPhone, then Foxtel channel and a laptop. Not coordinated well just yet until decked out.

All the best all. And don't forget to learn how to short if you are day trading. The market goes both ways......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.