DTers After Market Lounge 24 May, page-39

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I remember ODN. It was a warm sunny morning possibly October 2015. The ann came out at 8.26am. Exactly. I was busy playing online scrabble. I broke my daily routine of watching the anns and checking for stocks with tiny market caps and approx 200m shares on issue. I broke my daily routine of logging into Hot Copper and seeing what stocks others had seen. The pain of logging in to HC in the afternoon to see this little bastard run is etched firmly into my memory soul. It ran from .004 to 4cents +. Luckily I got many trades out of the little devil in the following weeks. I think it started the day with a 600k market cap. ODN was a bit of an era for me, playing pirates and vikings with @higo. And then the directors shafted everyone with a CR at something ridiculous like .0001. Or maybe even another 0 in it. Ouch! Alex Bajada was his name and he had another stock. Was it EXM? Something like that - and I think he did the same to that stock. ohh those were the days - when stocks ran and ran and volatility was king!

@Kelly Slater

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.