That was one of my daughters favourites as a 3 yo - Lovely...

1. 12,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    That was one of my daughters favourites as a 3 yo - Lovely memory - I watched it at least a million times

Well thought it was going to be a dull day-
    Ab1 popped back up out of it's reaccumulation - I have been watching that one since it got sold down on the last announcement - which was not bad news - for the last few days there were attempts to push it lower - just held up -
    I am thinking it should clear the resistance zone fairly easily - - however it will need good news to take it above that - imo

ab1.PNG

JAT- the star of the show lately along with all the things that can be sold to China - came out of TH with a vengeance - I think it caught a few by surprise with the strength and the rise - lets see now how it goes once it fills the gap - which I think it will - and then get tested after that -

Jat.PNG

KRC - what a run - might be needing a consolidation up here - but there has been a lot of interest for a few months if anyone was paying attention

krc.PNG
    Other than that I am watching Gold as usual- nothing happens on que -
    I am thinking it will just slide along to the line here make higher lows - unless something happens to give it a catalyst to jump up out of the latest triangle I have drawn- -
    I am seeing accumulation on my little goldie so just patience -

gold hourly.PNG
    Looks like we are having dinner at the pub - I am betting on @Quantum Torus to win the pool comp
    pizza and beer .jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.