Pretty dull day. Still holding BLT @ 20c (or 19.5?). Tried to...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Pretty dull day. Still holding BLT @ 20c (or 19.5?). Tried to exit on open, last second orders came through and pushed it a pip too far.
    Not phased at this stage, will keep a keen eye to make sure it's not a sell down tomorrow.

5GN - Out @ 47c (from 42c hodl yesterday)
    Contemplated selling on open, I got distracted. Saw the volume come in and was certain I would see profit on this one. A bit of patience goes a long way. Volume is usually a friend

FFG - in @ 6.2c, out @ 7.0c
    I sold before I saw any fake orders come in. Almost immediately after I got out, the props came in.
    For newcomers to the day-trading world, props are known as fake buy orders. An example of this, I managed to get a screenshot of most of the fake orders in a few lines on the buy side:
    FFG.png
    My trading platform (turbotrader) displays when an order has been placed (green) and an order has been removed and keeps this information up for a second or two.
    To me this indicats two things:
    #1) This causes FOMO (Fear of missing out) and retailers like you and me, we rush in to buy because we see the support and think "wow this can't possibly sell down, I'm safe to buy!" - Therefore the price has a strong short term move up
    #2) This has the potential to cause a massive drop in share price when the fake orders are pulled.. Because buyers aren't in queue to buy, they are buying on market price.

The question for tomorrow is: Is there genuine FA to keep pushing this stock higher?

$MEME in @ 3601, out @ 3999
    I find Crypto almost comical how easy it is to trade TA. I just find a coin that pumps, buy the 62.8% retrace and sell at the 38.2%
    MEME.JPG
    Bit slow today so kinda resorted to trading altcoins.
    Last edited by demoniaco: 28/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.