DTers after Market Lounge 9th Oct, page-32

1. 12,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Ooops seems that a lot of people that don't daytrade seem to be very concerned about our rules -
    Most of the people that mention things repeatedly are not out of order- stocks go up and down - bounces and reversals can make just as much money as a rising SP---

I actually think the thread does a good job of self moderation-
    This is traditionally a lively punch on drama filled thread - why on earth would anyone want to make it civilized???
    All part of the fun- Just quietly the biffo is not what it used to be- I kinda miss some of those really flat out full on all in brawls-
    Hilarious
    That is why the rest of HC watches us and stalks the thread..... why worry about anybody else- every man for himself around here - learn or get blown up and spat out by the stock market--- It is you pressing the button to buy and sell- your responsibility to learn to read a chart and follow what people are on about most of the calls have some merit....

MUS- mentioned it on the weekend - getting more interesting I expect it will backtest a bit and re-accumulate here they set the bots on it today- but could be a potentially big move imo- anyone follow the company be cool if someone could let us know the FA situation---

mus daily.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.