Meant to Reply to this yesterday but ran out of Time....Stress...

1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Meant to Reply to this yesterday but ran out of Time....Stress is a Killer,I used to have a Real Stressful job Years Ago.....Some of this may be Helpful to You.Meditation is a Great Skill to Learn as stress comes from the Mind.It's Easy to Learn,It shouldn't cost a Fortune or Require a 'Weekend Course' with a 'guru' LOL.....Guided Meditation tapes/CD'S are available and some are quite Good,Alternatively Relaxation Tapes are effective and can be Quite nice to Chill Out to.Your Local Library may have some you could Try?If you want a Hobby....Tai Chi or Qi Gong help.....Exercise is Good.One of the best things i did Was buy some Gloves a Heavy Bag and a Floor to Ceiling Bag and Start Boxing....Much more fun than the Gym,standing around waiting for a Machine....You could seek out someone with Boxing skills as Hitting the Pads is Fun......If all else fails,Crank the stereo and do some Head Banging and Air Guitar....Let Off Some Steam....Finally Avoid Alcohol,Really Doesn't Address the Issue....Meditation and Relaxation are Key Though.Bodhipaksa has some good Authentic Guided Meditations, you might get it Online,My Library had Them.....Good Luck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.