Thanks @Cleo - All the suffering and the long journey of rehab -...

1. 12,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Thanks @Cleo -
    All the suffering and the long journey of rehab - 2 years after all the operations -
    I am grateful for the Doctors and Nurses that never gave up - some hilarious stories of discussions that she wouldn't make it blah blah - papers were written of my obstinance -
    In the end it is the will to survive that pushes the Doctor's to push boundaries - nothing worse for them than a mother that will not lose hope - it is the very reason that there are people that keep studying - most research Doctors have a motive - an inspiration -

Years ago on the victory lap of the ICU at Vinnies the experience it made us all realise that we were all part of pushing the survival and treatment for patients on ECMO - they learned from having to do that for a child - their first adolescent transplant -
    I am proud that they went further - they have remained proud of their achievement-
    We have moved on in a way - but we still go to clinic it is very funny - I have watched those Doctors become Professors -
    The nurses that took care of her in Icu still message me - it is a beautiful thing - it has affected them - they keep that experience with them in their lives - what a beautiful trauma -I honestly can't believe the biproducts -
    And what great caring souls I was lucky enough to receive care for my Daughter from -

I don't have one minute of issue with people buying and selling biotech stocks - in fact am happy to be a Dter to get in the mix and push the price up - get things on the radar - price spikes = attention - those that see the value hold -
    But do some research we are on the verge -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.