DTers Aftermarket Lounge - 25 Oct, page-15

1. 3,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 983
    Small trades in BIT and MEM .Took some SXY  but the bugger dropped another 3 pips . At support now so hoping for a bounce.

Feel sorry for ye olde hope-and-pray investor holding a long term portfolio for retirement. For example,  PNI was a stock that had a perfect chart up until recently. Joined the ASX300 at the last rebalance and was flying high at $8.40 three weeks ago as a multi-affiliate investment management firm. The market has routed those fund under management to reduce their SP to $5.54  , ie 34% haircut in 3 weeks. Nothing wrong with the company, no fault of theirs.
    @ozzienam -  no point in  holding anything if you dont have an exit plan and use stop losses.
    @Endless Can you explain the tech please? I dont know how a jizz splitter works.

upload_2018-10-25_16-14-50.jpeg
    @rizzy Nah, Dreamworld. Welcome to another playground  - the ASX Oct 2018 - "the Giant Drop".
    Best to take some Kimbies with you on these rides. In fact, I almost donned  pair today at my trading desk, thats what the market is doing to me these days.  

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.