DTers Weekend Aftermarket lounge 13-16 July, page-94

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Another example of not holding long enough recently is CPV (although this has turned into a few week hold. Bought for 15.5c on 28 June and sold for 20.5c on 29 June. Closed today at high of 38c. I pick them but don't hold them long enough. Really have to teach myself that lesson to do better. Can someone just hit my hand with a brick when I try to push the sell button too early. Maybe after doing that a few time I will finally work this s*%$ out:eek::confused::rolleyes:

Also I was up on top of the <20 mill market cap picks for KRC recently and I think I picked that at 0.007c when I bought 1 million of them in June 2017. Well I'm not going to make out I'm all great when I know I'm not so the truth is I sold it on 28 July 2017 for 1c making a massive $3000. It went to 19c on 21 March 2018. Hmmmm wonder where that $180,000 is? Answer: It's not with me:(. So moral of the story is that I really need to start holding longer. I honestly don't think I'm too bad at picking the shares (not trying to sound up myself) but when I do I just have to have the big kahuna burgers to hold them longer. If I do I know I will do heaps better. Going to try and change my dumb ways from now on. Will let you know how it goes:rolleyes:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.