Another example of not holding long enough recently is CPV...

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Another example of not holding long enough recently is CPV (although this has turned into a few week hold. Bought for 15.5c on 28 June and sold for 20.5c on 29 June. Closed today at high of 38c. I pick them but don't hold them long enough. Really have to teach myself that lesson to do better. Can someone just hit my hand with a brick when I try to push the sell button too early. Maybe after doing that a few time I will finally work this s*%$ out:eek::confused::rolleyes:

Also I was up on top of the <20 mill market cap picks for KRC recently and I think I picked that at 0.007c when I bought 1 million of them in June 2017. Well I'm not going to make out I'm all great when I know I'm not so the truth is I sold it on 28 July 2017 for 1c making a massive $3000. It went to 19c on 21 March 2018. Hmmmm wonder where that $180,000 is? Answer: It's not with me:(. So moral of the story is that I really need to start holding longer. I honestly don't think I'm too bad at picking the shares (not trying to sound up myself) but when I do I just have to have the big kahuna burgers to hold them longer. If I do I know I will do heaps better. Going to try and change my dumb ways from now on. Will let you know how it goes:rolleyes:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.