DTers Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 16-19th June, page-56

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Yeah I don't put my whole trading value in because that would be too risky I think but you can put a decent amount in I guess. You never know 100% if a share is going to go up so I might put 10 or 20% in. Also you never know when another good one might appear and it's good to have money there to buy it when and if it does. Also in case it doesn't go up at least you won't lose as much.

Depends on the volume and amounts being traded too. ALL and A2M were ok to put a fair bit into because of decent volume and large amounts being traded but AFY didn't have as much volume so I didn't buy as much of that. In the end it's an individual decision how much you buy and how much you're prepared to risk I guess but I like to play it a little but safe.

Yeah I was watching NAN too and looked at the announcement and momentum on it but liked A2M a bit more so went with it instead.

Do you mean ADH instead of APN? If you do it just looked a bit too risky to me as there didn't really seem any real reason for it to jump the way it did. There was some big volume going through on a couple of lines but I just couldn't make myself buy it after BRN the day before. I wouldn't have bought much if I had but in the end just thought it was a bit to risky to touch. No doubt some people did ok on it though

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.