In one of the education threads one of the guys says that if it...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In one of the education threads one of the guys says that if it goes lower than his buy in point he drops his holding and buys back lower.
    I'm becoming decent at picking things about to move back up and getting in but sometimes the moves aren't as quick as DT's so my hold may be longer. The stop helps for the times I am wrong and provides better sleep. You will get stopped out of something that goes higher every now and then.
    A company like AYR like you I see value but it's been smashed.
    My stop was 9 and you can now pick it back up close to 7 or even 6.
    I won't be picking it back up yet but I have an alert set on my phone app for when the volume picks back up or the price starts to move back up.
    Companies with good FA will stay around but the trend is your friend.
    I've been looking more at good FA companies that get smashed after big run ups which is a little more longer term but I'm learning whilst I go.
    For your newsletter some of the better tippers on the STT comp @minoil @marty386 @forrestfield and @GreenBull worth a mention. You also need solid TA in there so someone like @barnsty or plenty of others, @mitta is great too, really puts things clearly and explains bar by bar big player manipulation.

I'm a quick learner and seeing charts quite well at the moment. My background is engineering. I also work shifts but a rotating roster so sometimes I'm busy nights sometimes days or sometimes I have weeks off.

I love it when I'm right about a move even if my order gets missed or it doesn't go as high as I'd like.
    In a year or three of consistency with profits I'd like to be Full time and be around more with my kids. I have a 5, 8 and an 11 year old daughter and I enjoy their company a lot.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.