DTers Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 17-20 March, page-193

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Yes @Msir, I love gardening too. The soil here is fantastic. Dark soils. Very hight rainfall. There's a bit of rock around but that is to be expected. I am on just over 900 acres, with a small amount cleared. We had 160mm of rain this weekend so not much walking got done and I'm not going anywhere for a few days whether I want to or not as the roads are flooded. It's quite humbling living in nature's pocket. Some day's I'm master trader, super proud to earn a wage but I can't get to the shop to spend a dollar of it. This weekend our little creek became a raging rapids - it's just beautiful.

Thanks @Ajinomoto - Thats a beautiful poem. Kendall really does express it well. I wondered how many would see the bower bird in the photo. Going down the range there is a certain longtitude where you hear the bell birds singing for about a km stretch. I love the whip birds. The male makes a whip sound and if the female is interested she makes two short whistles back. Cool to listen to. Although my favourite of all birds is the black cockatoo. We get those here - red-tails and yellow-tails but sadly only in small numbers these days. We had to net the vegie patch this summer because the rosellas were pinching everything. Now the bower birds are here trying to eat all the native pepper berries before we can pick them.

rosella.png

@67shelby - I made a strawberry cheesecake topped with orange flavoured chocolate yesterday - I have many tricks up my sleeve. But ultimately, if we had a trading group, I would like to be the spiritual leader. Not sure if we would end up in heaven or hell but I can guarantee either way we would have a great time getting there. Oh and researcher. Detective Selma on the loose. I think we would definitely need you and @nihilism to keep an eye on us and keep us out of jail.

Happy Trading Everyone,

I've got nothing. No idea what will run. Lithium to take a hit perhaps?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.