DTers Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 19-22 May, page-25

1. 4,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    @Orwell
    Completely surprised nobody has been able to give solid and verifiable information.

Just to dispel afew rumours, not all networking marketing businesses are scams. Just as every penny stock company isn't a pump and dump. A small percentage do well and survive for years.

Secondly, it's great that you're looking to positively encourage and support your sister. Though I have to ask, what is the name of the MLM company she's looking to join? Most businesses have a 10 Day Cooling Off Period from the date she signs to be an Independant Business Owner. Meaning she can get her money back so long as she calls the company and decides to no longer go ahead with it. This will need to be written letter sent to H/O.

I am all Pro-MLM and networking marketing. We need to realise most companies today all started off as a small idea that was pitched the same way. People has a chance to get into Microsoft. Idea was pitched to a small room of his closest friends and families and there were simply 3 responses....

1. YOU'RE CRAZY IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN (NO)
    2. I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS, I'LL SIT AND WAIT TILL YOU GET SUCCESSFUL (MAYBE)
    3. I AM IN, I SEE THE VISION! (YES)

If she's still keen on MLM she should read the book:
    "Your First Year in Network Marketing" by Mark Yarnell & Rene Reid Yarnell

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.