DTers Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 19-22 May, page-34

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Personally don't like it. IMO The material is not very good and will have to move and process a lot of tonnages which equals high CAPEX. Not sure if its feasible I would still need more proof. They sit around the 500-800 ppm regions of Cobalt. 0.1% Sulphide at a minimum is what I would need to be convinced it might just be viable. They are still yet to find these grades.

I would seriously look towards ARV if your looking for Cobalt, I am a little biased however I believe their Radio Hill ground has better Cobalt than their Carlow Castle ground which has been drilled and shown it has grades up to 6.5% Cobalt or 65000 ppm. Once they confirm the Radio Hill percentages I think it will be a game changer. ARV just has a shit register who don't understand what they actually have.

Anyways short of it is, they would need to run an extremely efficient mine at 800ppm to make it work IMO.

This is just an opinion, I am not giving advice, everyone is entitled to give their feedback on their thoughts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.