DTers Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 19-22 May, page-35

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "OMG!? Some left field stuff this weekend".

Yeah Lol

No offense to anyone out there but this is the first time i've ever seen anyone infer that Microsoft and pyramid schemes are in the same basket.
    The bottom line is has the lady already made a profit. That's the answer.
    The real low down is if it looks like a pyramid scheme it's one of those D%^&((^% things.
    BTW Did anyone ever see the expose aired on national television concerning the golf coarse investment schemes with famous golfers presented as endorsing the scheme.Talk about never give a sucker an even break.They bled them dry. The victims lost fortunes and and the tragic losses didn't end there either. Suicide.

Picking one we all know about. Nigerian Scammers.
    People have been burnt. They have been told its a scam by the authorities and even agree afterwards that it was a scam and that that they is really have no recourse.

Now for the part you won't believe.
    Some of those same people have continued to forward money to the scammers. It's the idea that they may become multi millionaires. They know its a scam but the thought that they may become multi millionaire overrules everything.It's Unbelievable.

The stolen credit card one is the one I like .
    The victims line themselves up for time in the big house.They accept goods (courier mail). They then forward the goods to an oversees address. Why? An enterprising person has told them they love them on some lonely hearts forum.No kidding.

There are no end to scams as people are gullible uneducated,old,simple minded,greed, vanity,proud, everything etc etc etc and whatever.
    There is probably a scam for every single person on earth.

BTW I have the deed for Sydney Harbour Bridge . Anyone interested?. Cheap.

Hang on a pop up has just flashed up on my screen. I have just won $40 million dollars.
    I have to provide my banks details so they can put the money directly into my account straight away because you cant trust other people because they are dishonest.

Endless had the sensible answers .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.