LoL- Am seriously thinking about whether it is worth the effort-...

1. 12,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    LoL- Am seriously thinking about whether it is worth the effort- there are a lot of gullible peeps though - I feel sorry for the lack of awareness for ramping- btw that post had nothing inflammatory- hmm
    The vibe here has been great of late- I don't mind a bit of ramping- on here, as I think sometimes it acts as an alert- for me- but can be a trap for new peeps- so it is always a hard one-
    I however really struggle with misleading /misinformation with regard to FA- ie it will be ten bucks tomorrow- price targets blah blah- again I guess it is about checking the facts yourself- the real thing that I have learned a lot to be aware of is the 'system' of how things get pumped and why- those of us that understand how this works are aware of the different scenarios- so usually we can see if it is a raise or whatever reason that there will be a spike - so 'we' get in and out accordingly- All part of the learning curve- but so many get absolutely trapped by these market mechanisms-
    I do think that everyone has to learn the hard way at some point to survive----

@nata12 Yes QLd Caloundra- seems like the ideal spot- I just love living near the beach- when I was down south at Manyana it was the most ideal lifestyle - walking on the beach after dinner - every morning- never gets old- suburbia is killing me- house block - not evough space for my gardens and CRAZY neighbours - ugg - I have to laugh - but it really isn't funny

@Cabbie - It is an early alert from me that the bidders are back- and having to start chasing- you know how when you watch things closely you see a bit more what is going on- the FA is all in order - should be the start of the next run up- the last one was big on potential JV- now that is confirmed- if gold takes off it should be a good one--- how are you settling in down south ??
    Hope you love it lots of nice flathead down there- and snapper- my fav's-

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.