Hi Ya Zero Absolutely agree. There are people out there in dire...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Ya Zero
    Absolutely agree.

There are people out there in dire need of a solution to afflictions that even threaten their very own mortality.In some cases there is nothing that has proved to be an effective treatment. Forms of Temporal lobe epilepsy is an example but there are others. I am not aware of the studies in detail but I do know there are testimonials to the effectiveness of THC in those such cases.
    Participants in the study swore by the stuff if what you read in the papers is any thing to go by.

Some time ago i accompanied a patient to the rooms of his neurologist.The patient really needs something. I raised the question (medical marijuana).

It appeared that the legal side of it all was the problem. All the same they should at least get there heads together if the stuff is as good as reported.I would hate to think the medical profession doesn't have any clout.

Cheers.

While you sizing up your donation to the lawyer (early post) could you quietly slip a just few thou to the Spaceshot Memorial fund while your at it.. Its a good course. For me that is.(Just kidding.)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.