DTers Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 20-23Oct, page-12

1. 4,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Hi Guys! What a wonderful week it has been to the #ASX. Truly a market on steroids at the moment.

There has been some wild swings, both on the bounces and on the crashes! With the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised just this week traders and investors turned in MULTI MILLIONS in profits (especially for those who lock them in!)

I ended up only making one trade this week, a great averaging opportunity on #CIO. I am going to do another chart on it soon, to highlight the DOJI's that are seen in this stock and what happens shortly after. A massive reversal in S.P is on the way!! Keep a very close eye on it next week @amz89 and also @tradesurfer (as I know you know your stuff about DOJI's and "indecision") would love YOUR thoughts!!

Anyways, the real reason for the post was to share with everybody the first time success I had on the ASX Share Market Game, Post #:28074129.

It was the first time I had an order filled. First time and still now I don't fully understand the game. I got frustrated and never bothered with it. Only today I find out only stocks over 20c can be purchased. Such a shame!!!!

In saying that, I predicted a technical bounce on the way for #ZML and decided to back my money where my mouth is, by going all-in on it. Bought 86,904 shares on Wednesday after the market close @ 58c banking a nice $6,000+ gain with room for a lot more after their amazing Quarterlies for those in the know

I wish it was real money, I also wish I had a position with it but the message in this is that wishing and hoping never made anybody money! Poor people hope, that ought to tell you something! So I am certain we all killed it this week!

Stay up, and stay blessed!

Cheeky <3's you all :)

Hot Copper Share Trading Game.jpg
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 20/10/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.