Did you have a look at shoalhaven heads ? other end of Gerroa 7...

1. 12,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Did you have a look at shoalhaven heads ? other end of Gerroa 7 mile beach- I am truly gobsmacked at the lack of listings - just had a quick look- however - there are still some properties that are reasonable- around Conjola Manyana - they are a bit far off grid though as you mentioned ---
    It comes to mind though that we are at the top of a bit of an overheated market- I live now in Camden- and noticed that the prices were nuts 6 months ago and are coming back to land a bit- there are so many new developments coming on here - the airport is driving development here in general imo- equally as much as hm hate to say it that in your age group everyone is doing the same thing- exiting south - but in all things it is a buying frenzy- and we all know that there should be a pullback
    At least you got out at the top with your primary property here - FWIW I struggled to sell my house down there after we hit the wall just after 2007-
    In the end I had to let it go but still did good- real estate cycles exist as you know - they have their high and low points and everyone is changing at the same time-
    Hard one Cabbie - one thing I notice though now is that the best deal is sometimes to also go to the individual building co's and get a house and land package they are usually cheaper-
    But crap there goes my dream of sneaking back down to recapture my old house -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.