DTers Weekend Aftermarket Lounge - 26-28 Oct, page-90

1. 13,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    I honestly think its stand back with your cash time and play the hot runners as daytrades and maybe overnighters but this is just my opinion.

After the GFC a lot of shares were trading below cash value. That's the time for bargain hunting

If you saw the GFC you'd be very cautious right now like Endless and Highland Lad. I think its fair to say their trading styles 

are a bit born out of having survived crashes. Look at AMP this week, no such thing as a blue chip in a proper crash and this one

is not even proper yet. Grasp this one point and it could save you a lot of grief - Good shares get sold to pay for margin calls 

and bad shares. You don't want to get on the wrong side of the pros. You can get mauled. IMO.

Sorry if I'm sounding a bit scary but a large part of share trading is avoiding beltings that leave you not being

able to think straight. I know you are mostly in cash, be careful you don't deploy it too early. In a falling market its value rises every day.

There's a generation of traders who haven't seen a crash. I'm not trying to give you financial advice just trying to make you aware

that things can get a lot worse before they get better.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.