DTers Weekend Aftermarket lounge 27 - 30 April, page-108

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi
    We didn't hear much about Tasmania. I'm wondering whether you may have found the place wasn't all its cracked out to be.
    Its been a long time and a name change since the place was was the obode of misery and cruelty so as to be was held as a place of dread and awe in the mind of English Felons.

Not so long ago I visited a high end fashion retailer. He had an beautiful timber small row boat on the floor as prop.
    I asked him about it as it was an exquisite piece of craftmanship. Tasmania he said. Want one go there as there are quite a few like it floating around down there. mmmm
    This commentary on the great game is great. (Soccer)

From the perspective of an ex coach I suggest kids should get into soccer as early as possible. How early? Well not soon enough.
    For the sake of the game over here I also hope England or heaven forbid even Australia wins the world cup. The last thing we need is kids calling it wog ball like they have.You know what they are like.

They need to play soccer even if they later moove on to league or union or AFL.It should be the introductory game for skill development They learn to use there feet in relation to manoeuvring.

Its all about fitness.I found the kids who ran 12 to 20 k's a day were the dominant players who were the difference between a win and mediocrity.They were the guys who carried the team. They could hit full velocity in two strides. They put the spectator sport back into the game. Fitness is awesome.

But try to tell kids that these days. You up against an X Box.

Look at me mom. Hurry up and get me another mountain dew and another bag of barritos.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.