Hey QT thanks for all the tips - I will probably need a personal...

1. 12,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Hey QT thanks for all the tips - I will probably need a personal geek at some point - guys are usually good at all this stuff because of years of gaming right - LOL
    I am not sure I will ever set up multi screens - maybe a bigger one - they have some very cool big wide curved ones around these days - I generally like to focus on one with all the charts and depth/sales mostly the charts at a decent size so I can see them all clearly - I found the market activity widget and I can have that on screen to my left which is good - pop it in and out - I don't mind it - I still can't change the background colour - when I click on the right hand side colour tab it just comes up as dark -
    So I assume for now that is all there is ---
    I have watched the commsec instruction stuff - they did a scheduled maintenance on Sat - it seems to be fine - was not being nice before that -
    Also the ANZ site seems to be all working fine - in static mode now - but the numbers are all up - which they were not last week - see if it keeps me logged in and behaves sensibly this week so I can see if it is any good or not-

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.