Lol - unlike some of the boyz on here I am no computer code...

1. 12,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Lol - unlike some of the boyz on here I am no computer code writing techno IT person -

I just like to drive the fastest car

A lot of us that were nice and comfy using etrade ANZ ( it was easy to trade and chart with for DTing ) had all the Chi-x data included which CMC doesn't -

We got a big push in the back to change platforms last week - I just took the view that it would actually be ok once we transitioned to the new CMC platform - however that has been a debacle - it is not reliable - that may or may not resolve - but after a week of logging in 5oo times I am over it
    I'm annoyed as I spent a day figuring it out and doing lots of chart layouts - CMC does have awards for being a good platform -
    So perhaps a computer and screen upgrade is needed to migrate -

I then signed up for commsec - clearly a lot of traders use it - I don't like the dark screens - the site is going off due to maintenance tomorrow - but so far it seems ok - I have loaded the worksheet with all the widgets so should be fine to use next week like anything it takes a week or so to get it figured out -
    I have one more in mind to roadtest - but not sure if I will do that this week had enough already --

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.