DTers Weekend Aftermarket Lounge End of April

1. 43,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Good Afternoon

Thanks threadies

Just a recap from B1:
    "The Day trading forum seems to be going through one of its periodic slumps when a lack of clear trading trends and opportunities pushes many participants to the sidelines. The way I see it, there are two methods to success in the market: firstly, you can make so much money in the good times that you can afford to sit out the lean times (I never got the hang of that); or secondly, you can develop an approach that provides some sort of living regardless of conditions, even if sometimes it's scraps. That's pretty much how I operate. Can't tell you how to do it, but I can recommend you find a niche, an approach of your own where trades appear to you that others don't necessarily see. A lot of it comes from spending enough time with the market that eventually it enters your DNA. It takes a while, but if you stick at it, it will happen."

Some thoughts by @Oscar09
    "There is always something to worry about. Avoid weekend thinking and ignore the latest dire predictions of the newscasters. Sell a stock because the company's fundamentals deteriorate, not because the sky is falling."

one small income today form a set and forget

AJM might be another ST again, small volume and small swings but nice little addition to income

FGR  did a little swing and nice one since recent low, big kiss to ya

IN auction a swing into the green for XAO and XJO but XEC still red

Approx ending
    XAO: +  3.20
    XJO: +  2.60
    XEC: -  1.90

Entertainment: Only two ways

Bar is ready for a skipper

Food is a mix of a Buffet (cattle trough) and a
    BBQ  or
    some dumplings and stew

What, are you laughing?
    Trees

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.