Thanks @mirren. Really appreciated. Such compliments means much...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Thanks @mirren. Really appreciated. Such compliments means much much more than having a heart.
    To be honest, though planning to return in a day or two after a quick taste, it was actually taken back by sender . Probably was delivered to wrong person....NEVER mind...I never went after it .....

I am still big fan of FA and mostly back up my decision on FA but yeh TA has helped me to take entry/exit at right time or to increase holding on the stocks I like. So most my decisions are based on FA + TA.

Yep, most of my stocks doesn't move in a day but could provide great ST-MT trade and hope Day Thread contributors don't mind me posting such charts.

I would really like to contribute more to get in quality discussion during the week or weekend but full time Investment/ Trading plus study (commenced recently) plus after hour/weekend responsibilities to give a break & provide support to my beautiful wife to raise our three little gems (Age 1.5, 3 and near 5) has been leaving no additional time for good contribution on DT and so really apologies for that.

However; Some great & better chartists contributing really well on day thread and I thank them all for their time and contribution.

On other side; You and @SelmaBouvier providing really great advisory services and contributing well to keep day thread alive during and after hours....And so Hips thanks to you both....

Cheers
    J

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.