DTI 0.00% 0.9¢ dti group ltd

Well. Now that there are a few of us here (gyro i think we own a...

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well.

Now that there are a few of us here (gyro i think we own a couple of stocks together) might as well start discussing this one.

Incredible company. I found out about DTI through Chris Morris (rich-lister) who made his wealth in tech and founded ‘Computershare Ltd’… just a small $6 billion company… I follow these guys closely and DTI popped up on my radar when Chris bought a 13% stake a while ago. It wasn’t listed then.

The HY report highlights the business is very robust. These first reports after listing should always be taken with a grain of salt. There are many expenses and non-recurring items from the listing that won’t be carried forward. Similar thing happened with CVT. Report showed $14m loss when it was actually $4m if you took out these costs.

DTI has been around for a while prior to listing. I find looking into annual reports gives a better indication of the companies growth path.

Anyone read these yet? Worth it...

Revenue has grown from $1m - $20m in about 10 years. An annual sales growth rate of +35%…. Not many micro caps can claim that. In fact i’ve never seen it before.

The company is very much profitable.

Forecasts for this fin-year are $24m revenue which should equate to almost $3m in net profit. Add a few potential announcements in there and it could blow that away.

In the Annual Report they predict +11% of revenue will come from managed services and maintenance on existing clients. That’s recurring revenue. The best type.

Not only do DTI sell and integrate systems, but they service those clients annually. And as clients increase over time… well… there is a very nice revenue stream there.

The market cap and PE is too conservative for a fast growing company IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.