DTR 0.00% 0.9¢ dateline resources limited

So I've been trying to get in touch with DTR, started off by...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So I've been trying to get in touch with DTR, started off by sending an email through the website, no success, I then called the mobile number listed on the same website https://www.datelineresources.com.au/contact/ which was disconnected, looked up the address ( Level 29, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney, NSW 2000 ) and after a short research I saw that that office space is on real estate websites trying to find tenancy. I then called Chifley Tower and a lovely lady gave me a contact number to call 0293752353 which connects to Southern Cross ( the major shareholder ), after speaking with the lovely lady at Southern Cross and telling her that I am disappointed on the comunication of DTR, the website that seems to have been left to rot, no answers and in general just having to be an investigator just to try and get to talk with someone. She seemed surprised about all that and told me she was going to follow up ( obviously I don't believe that and I will call once a week to get some news.

As a collective would be nice for more of us to give them a phone call and get them to tell us something. Use this thread if anything comes out.

By the look of it these guys have disappeared and Southern Cross is inglobating things.. I don't know what to make out of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $33.33K 3.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5822499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6771325 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.