PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

dtr results, page-7

1. 40 Posts.
    Slyyy1

"With the Chinese in the midst of new offers and developements and within 10 days making it binding think results for DTR will be great and think that the Chinese investors are awaiting DTR results and Gary has assured them they will be in within the 10 day window..."

From the ann, the Chinese were to arrive early May to look over things - which could mean anything up to May 15. If they're here for a week investigating, then that takes it to around May 22.

Then another 10 days to mull over the offer - early June.

From the SH letter it stated DTR results to be out within the next month which could be anything from within the next 4 weeks or by the end of May.

From your post you seem to think that the binding offer needs to be in 10 days from the ann - which I don't think is the case.

I wouldn't expect the binding offer to be submitted before May 24 (last trading day for oppies) and maybe not even till after May 30/31 or whenever the last day it is to convert oppies.

If the Chinese were to pick up a wad of oppies that get dumped prior to last trade on May 24 or mop up those that weren't converted it would mean they have to fork out less to gain a 19.90% holding as the number of heads on issue would be less - as well as picking up a stake well under the initial 3.3c offer.

And by the way both heads and oppies are trading I think there'll be a few option holders trying to squeeze out the exit door.

Anyways, that's my guesstimate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.