DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

DTS Charting, page-42

1. 4,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I hear you man! Appreciate you sharing hopefully we can both come out with a profit so that our sentiment for future opportunities won't be blinded by bad experience and amateur mistakes.

DTS are so smart they have no interest in trapping retailers to chase that breakout. WHY?!?

Id guess due to my large mouth. I leaked it at 13c, and they still haven't flushed out. Since I built a bullish case providing technical aswell as fundamental analysis of news releases, I think I did end up creating investor demand for the stock!!

Provided that is the case, these guys are trying desperately hard to NOT let the stock rally, whilst still making sure they hold and defend prices above 16c for their accumulation tactics.

Monkeys had no choice but to create a weak chart by selling it at 16.5c into the close on low volume. Speaking of volumes, we've done plenty enough that should warrant an announcement on Substantial Holders. These guys own over 80% of the stock so there should be some disclosures around who is doing what. Overdue both on news and disclosures.

If these guys DID want HC retail into the stock, they should and could have closed it at 17c onna REVERSAL UPSIDE DOJI above previous day's low & right at a key level threatening the 17.5c breakout.

NOPE!!! ACCUMULATE ACCUMULATE ACCUMULATE!!!! Ofcourse all speculation on my end based on years of experience witnessing these types of price behaviours. One thing is certain, my timing has always been BAD but more often than not come to fruition (most times with me shaken out of the position)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.