DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

Nice one @Cronus good to see another chart besides my own....

1. 4,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401

I love looking for stocks that are technically showing a base, that are starting an uptrend and more importantly being shit talked by the burnt investors. Most times, the markets almost always do the opposite to our expectations. markets weren't supposed to see new highs, everyone was bearish...yet here we are. if most stale holders still think DTS is crap, when a billionaire investor is chucking money on a low priced penny stock, it'll be a matter of time before less diligent less prepared folk think that 17c was a good buy when they see it at 25c.

Nice one @Cronus good to see another chart besides my own. Definitely doing what it needs to do.
    Just hate how such a bullish chart pattern is manipulated to be held down like this.
    It's behaving as if it has 1B shares on issue, barely moving half a pip in a day.
    I have always hated stocks with that behavior, lucky this only has under 300M units for all.
    Some large investor is clearly taking 20% of the stock on market

I spoke to traders, they told me they are happy paying 25c for it biggrin.png silly but OK...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3083/3083750-4da22b53a0de3032be459c93246a8398.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.