DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

Can't believe some sensitive soul reported yesterday's post... I...

1. 4,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Can't believe some sensitive soul reported yesterday's post... I guess they don't allow me to share my religion since that's all I wrote, aswell as where the company started off in... 2 actual facts. Lmfao anyways onto other topics....

Anyone else notice besides the retarded share price, the pathetic Morningstar valuations???

2 days ago, was sitting at 24c valuation.
    Yesterday it was at a massive drop of 18c.....
    THIS MORNING shows a massive increase by Morningstar, valuing it at 25.6c eek.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3072/3072201-46cb48f9b8793a9e9e7777d2b89fbc20.jpg

Theres clearly way more volatility in the valuation, than the actual share price. I never understood how the computer/algorithm comes up with these figures, but I guess I'm just jealous the price is actually moving on paper, let alone in REAL LIFE.

I'll be attempting another short seeing as though it's had days to go up half a cent and it can't, should see another shake out at this rate as there was more range on the way down.

Maybe folks calling 10c prices are the ones to listen to. After seeing this stupid valuation volatility it tells me 1 thing......

I aswell as every other investor, and the Muppets at Morningstar have NO CLUE on future share price or direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.