Hi @Infidel75 Everyone is free to comment. It is a public forum...

1. 14,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hi @Infidel75

Everyone is free to comment. It is a public forum after all

Just wanted to point out that my discontent stems not from the new traders, but from some of the more experienced.

Those who sit here, day after day - repetitively mentioning their stocks to put them to the forefront of peoples minds, and keep them active and at the top of the DT thread.

Rampity, ramp, ramp ramp all day long about the same stock/s. Then all of a sudden three or four ramps in quick succession (about three minutes apart) - My guess is that this is their selling point.

Next minute you hear - "XYZ looks like it's going back to test ... "

Yeah - that's day trading I suppose, but geeez some people are obvious.

There are three/four posters who do this all day, every day. I'm not mentioning names.

Anyway, the newbies see this behaviour and think this is how it works - so then they chime in with their repetitive posts as well, and all of a sudden the thread is long, useless and unbearable.

Can I also point out that some posters who appear new to HC may well be a lot more experienced than you realise - just food for thought.

@Dark Doofus is spot on with his well constructed sentence.

"@67shelby - I suspect that *our* anger *might* have something to do with our *mature* age (note how carefully I constructed that sentence - smart, eh?). Personally, I can well imagine myself withdrawing more and more from a First World which I increasingly find to be morally bankrupt. I also notice I am increasingly sounding like my parents (the horror, the horror)"

There is definitely a sense of selfishness.

A get rich quick scheme, to hell with whoever gets caught along the way.

I guess it just irks people who have worked hard for a living for the best part of their lifetime, without ripping anyone off along the way.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Sometimes I think I'm too nice for this shit.

Everyone is entitled to post however they like though - so my issues can only be dealt with by me.

Anyway, working on not being a bitch on the thread - I realize it creates unrest, which is unfair to everyone.

I have a note on my screen now to remind myself :

Be Vigilant, not a Vigilante

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.