LVE 0.00% 13.5¢ love group global ltd

DTX - Cup & Handle within Cup & Handle + Vol

1. 672 Posts.
    Price had a strong bounce last month with volume, and has been slowly grinding down on weak volume until basing out at 37.5c. Not long after, volume absorption took place here holding this area as support.

Charts: Cup & Handle (or spike & ledge) formation on the daily chart, this also sits within a longer term Cup & Handle on the weekly chart, where the daily formation is part of the weekly Handle. It's like Cup & Handle Inception. Very bullish signal with volume to back it up.

Depth: Shows very light bids, but don't be fooled, you don't generate 350k volume in a day with just 50k bidding (buyers matching sellers = trade volume!). Buyers are likely to be placing their orders after market open, and pulling out before market close/purge phase. Even better is if Buyers are using more sophisticated orders such as icebergs/accumulate/hidden buys, but I wasn't watching at the time to catch this activity.

Shorts: No short positions (Link), and none of my brokers allow shorting the stock.

GLTA
    DTXw.JPG

DTXd.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.