LVE 0.00% 13.5¢ love group global ltd

ABN, thanks for posting some charts on this ticker. There's not...

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ABN, thanks for posting some charts on this ticker. There's not much talk on HC about it. I recently spoke with Michael and things are progressing at a faster rate than they had expected. Once critical mass (50k) downloads is reached in HK then this again opens up more monetisation opportunities ie restaraunts pay to be involved with the DTX platform etc etc etc.

There is heaps going on behind the scenes and company focused on critical mass. Of course we have China rollout imminent, which is exciting to say the least.

I would encourage shareholders to call company and try and speak with Michael. This is not an overnight wonder here, but it's about marketing that brand through trade shows, media, strategic alliances.

I'm happy to ride the fluctuations here. It's a very very tight register, with a 24 month escrow period at the top end. If this gains traction in China and I believe it will with the team that they have, then expect some wild moves in the sp. all in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.