DTZ 6.45% 16.5¢ dotz nano limited

Been having a read of announcements to gauge which one is worth...

1. 6,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1380
    Been having a read of announcements to gauge which one is worth the most. This one has to be in the top 3
    from 30th October 2017
    DOTZ NANO EXPANDS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WITH FILING OF PATENT FOR SYNTHESIS METHODS OF GRAPHENE QUANTUM DOTS WITH NARROW FWHM SPECTRA • Dotz Nano files provisional patent application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
    in this case the display market, based on the testing and validation of our GQDs and the encouraging feedback received from various industry participants.” “Following our announcement last November on achieving a Quantum Yield of over 65%, Dotz Nano has been in contact with many of the display industry participants for discussions, testing and evaluations on the use of our GQDs as an alternative to the use of Cadmium based QDs in displays.” “The QD display market, in my opinion, is one of the most technological advanced markets for use of QDs, and GQDs are the newcomer in the market, but with very high potential. External Market research has shown that the QD display market is approximately AU$540 million per annum and growing.” “Another important fact is that under the European Restrictions on Hazardous Substances directive2, the use of Cadmium will be restricted in electronic equipment. Cadmium and cadmium compounds have been classified as carcinogenic to humans by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. As such, the European Restrictions on Hazardous Substances will ban the use of cadmium in displays by the October 2019 3. Even if this is extended, in response to manufacturer’s lobbying pressure, an alternative to cadmium QDs will be forthcoming which currently to my knowledge, could only be 2 sources, Nanoco's Cadmium Free QDs and Dotz Nano GQDs. In that instance our GQDs, in my opinion may have a tremendous effect on the international Quantum Dot display market”. “Dotz Nano is working closely with first tier and display OEM companies in the evaluation and testing of our GQDs for use in the display market.” “We will continue to notify our shareholders on our commercialization process as material events occur.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $86.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $12.09K 74.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 158124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 22127
Last updated 15.28pm 28/03/2024 ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.