DTZ 3.85% 12.5¢ dotz nano limited

Great and important news for Dotz today! Further sales will be...

1. 962 Posts.
    Great and important news for Dotz today! Further sales will be just a matter of time imo. We have an outstanding product, with a nearly unlimited application range, for basically everything that is colored or does color in one way or the other. There is colors in everything. Our clothes, cosmetics, out cars, architecture, furniture, cosmetics, even in out food. Quantum dotz ate like truffle. Just a few grams make you a rich man. The production capacity of the US factory is a cash machine. Not only that out product is supposed to be superior in quality, it is also - and that is the key point for me - environmentally friendly and non toxic. And it's cheaper! Can't see any reason why producers should not decide to use our product.

Looking at the chart. I used unusual high volume days as key points for the trend lines. We are obviously in an uptrend recently and today the uptrend has been strongly concerned. Further sales will follow. 150k are peanuts. Soon there will be much higher sales. Also the word "Samsung" gets me excited. I love rumors.
    Back to the chart. I tried to define the new trading channel using the mentioned key points. Where this green lines end we are still under or at the IPO price. Obviously DTZ is super undervalued. If I had not taken position already I would buy now, as todays announcement was the last poof investors were waiting for - out product CAN actually be sold ;-)

Good luck to all holders. The next months will be exciting. Out patience will finally be rewarded. However I am not thinking to sell for at least one or two years. The quantum sky is just to unlimited to go for a quick buck. This is a long term hold for me, and I might even buy more on the way upwards.

Enjoy your dotz, mates!

dotz.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $65.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.53K 124.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291758 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 33249
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.