DTZ 8.00% 9.2¢ dotz nano limited

DTZ charting and TA thread, page-170

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Nothing wrong with admitting that mate. I think we are all seeing a bit of red these last few weeks. DTZ is very early stages in my opinion and in terms of an industry is only just starting to warm up. So unless you are expecting a quick return I wouldn't stress much as I believe it will do really well.

One of the things I've been thinking about in terms of DTZ specifically is because they are non toxic the have all sorts of further applications over a lot of competitors.

Medical imaging has been mentioned and I'm sure all sorts of other medical applications but what I've been thinking about is more mass market things. Like what if you could use Dotz in perfume or make up to give that extra bit of glow (or even over the top kind of glow) How amazing would that be?

Or what about a special spray for lonely men that coats the Dotz with odourless pheromones. Like a real one. Not that crap Spanish Fly stuff from the seventies. I'm sure someone will figure out that.

The more you think about it there are countless way for Dotz to be used in everyday real world applications and once people start experimenting with them and DTZ can produce to scale then we'll be rocking and rolling.

Anyway since this is the Chart thread, here's one that I've been updating as we go along. Don't mind my other scribblings from last month.

Yesterday closed with a Doji which just banged it's head on the overhead resistance of the mini downtrend inside the longterm downtrend. This morning's open saw it break through that overhead resistance but... well I think we can all see where it is now. If we can close back up above that line then happy Friday to all (but... it is Friday so, you know)

Realistically we want to be back up above the major downtrend resistance line. Around .37 cents and above. Which is where we were less than a month ago.

Not too much to ask is it?

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 11.54.34 am.png
    Last edited by Spikerama: 10/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.008(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $20.34K 218.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40778 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 239813 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.