DTZ 3.57% 13.5¢ dotz nano limited

When you look at current MC's and shares on offer, you'll see...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    When you look at current MC's and shares on offer, you'll see that current SP reflects similar caps. Management been proactive in BD and have gone on record indicating taking time for companies to change supply chains and go through their DD before any order placement.

I see this being played out similar to EDE over the last year where Agencies had to conduct their DD, through testing trial & results before they leap. Fundamentals aside if you look at the current trading, its obvious that a tree shake is going on at the moment with the buy/sell volumes. Contrary to what other have been saying this sell down may be attributed to many factors, these could be over arching positive reasons as those in the know want in at a lower price as agreements around the corner.

To the average retail investor, like myself, I am happy with the fundamentals still and will hold. Its interesting to read posters here less than a month ago were singing praises of this company, when nothing has change their hindsight trading perspective seems emotionally driven. With regards to Ostana, I have no comment or opinion, if seed investors are weak and its an initial pump n dump they will eventually be whittled out over the years and it will come into good strong hands. My focus is on the management of the company which I am happy with.

GLTA and here's hoping some positive news flow soon and this recent dump is over soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $70.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $168.7K 1.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61185 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 176923 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.