DTZ 2.22% 9.2¢ dotz nano limited

yeah I feel the beers calling me to lol getting ready to watch...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    yeah I feel the beers calling me to lol getting ready to watch the fight tonight.
    quick look today and week in general seems like a programmed bot/bots perhaps is in accumulation/sell down mode, several trades today went through under $500, but a few in above $1000 mark are also bot trades I suspect. Orders on both buy and sell side were getting added and removed throughout week in relation to the volume traded on each day and orders placed in either Queue. For sake of my curiosity I sold a $500 into the BID today, and as I expected it went through at market price instantly and orders in the BID werent touched to me Imo someone is accumulating within a range from 28.5cent and below 34cent.

it took a few days to get though the orders to sell down into this range as many traders/investors pick up on the patters and had their orders sold into back to were we are today. still a bit of a wall to 28.5c.

The gap up 34.5cent (less than 672 share (~$220) is Imo directly related to the low volume traded as a programmed bot is working off its set parameters. Higher volume=larger orders in Queue lower volume less need to risk shares sitting in Queue incase someone comes and wipes em unexpectedly.

Monday-tuesday could see hardly any bot activity under $500 but good money movement, seems deactivated when news is released or is buying in larger chunks. a lot harder to notice with all the trades, easier on low volume days

see it quiet often matching of the sell orders. Imo many of the larger trades are genuine but outside of the bot activity this stock is pretty tightly held in these levels, market depth is not really indicative of market activity but coupled with the course of sales going through it paints a picture. Similar many other stocks I have held/watched are moving the same.

frustrating as it is bot activity usually in my experience hold down a stock till they have accumulated enough then its lift off or push even down further, so until FA gives me any reason to sell its a sign of good things and were on a winner and really difficult to trade off unless you got deep pockets best to trade with it, and watch changes accordingly as parameters might change and leave nothing on the table for em to take.

still learning some psychology into trading and pattern/ (thanks youtube) recognition so I could be all wrong with my tinfoil hat but have seen it before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.