DTZ 3.57% 13.5¢ dotz nano limited

DTZ FA and research thread, page-92

1. 10,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    DTZ last week up to wed...

1 thing about watching data for years nothing surprises me and as we know shaws were buying up above 28.5c last few weeks now they sell 27c... Broker data has its place in stocks that have high volume and being accumulated but these types of plays its more so the (smart money/insiders/value hunters) that i notice seem to buy up.. Some of the biggest moves i have seen in the last few years had the worst data AZK was the worst by far done 15 bags+... Brokers just sell for there clients and in this case we have a loose register of seeds that seem to be happy to sell at anything above 29c atm... Frustrating yes but if you are in for the bigger picture and the FA side of things, these days are what we want suck out these seeds = bigger and more freely the stock will move on news..  The amount of articles around on DTZ atm it amazes me we are still sitting here under 30c.. Yet stocks with shit FA no cash pump 100%+ on Bs news that will never go anywhere just look at QBL lol. I was in TGT's boat and bailed some as well above 30c as that investor presso had me thinking ahhh yup just like 70% of stocks a Cr must be close... Now the current cash position has me confident and rebought my stock even though i only sold 15% of my holding i rebought 15%+ 5% more lol... 1 thing that i will say the constant twitter feeds are a lil amateur too much talk until market sees confirmed information with sales and contracts thes tweets are just repeats of old news that the market is aware of......

DTZ diti.PNG

Regards

TS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $70.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $168.7K 1.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61185 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 176923 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.