DTZ 3.70% 13.0¢ dotz nano limited

DTZ Vs ADO, page-7

1. 6,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    No doubt in my mind Dotz will be the BTC Swiss army knife for covid and the others will be just a ripple and find their niche i doctors surguries. Followed the following stocks ADO and SE1 , SE1 have shares in all 3 SE1 is an interesting test they are partnered with Nano DX Sensera supply the sensors for nanodx covid test much the same as Andeotech supply part of the ellume test kits, to me the SE1 test is allot of farting about, where as Dotz can test 700 people at the same time. The old saying KISS
    Keep it simple stupid. And you cant get much more simple than the traffic light approach. Am also a holder of ADO
    and SE1 following all 3 for my 2 bobs worth these tests set up a bright future for all 3 companies, But by far Dotz Nano is my preferred way of testing as is can do mass testing, is cheap, and does not rely on computers that can be prone to error. Dotz will benifit the 3rd world countries but it annoys the shit out of me that goverments are not doing more to help Dotz roll this out, The solution is here just need to make people in high places aware the answer is starring them in the face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $68.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $30.94K 238.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37551 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.