MAY 5.26% 3.6¢ melbana energy limited

Dual AIM listing., page-4

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi lostandfound,
    I am acutely aware of MEOs former cash position,more than most.
    The figure you quote is for in Innitial start up and a sole listing including brokers fees and legal costs for a float and an innitial IPO.
    Yes there will be costs, however what you are also missing is if dual listed on ASX much of yearly governance costs not required , as ASX actually has stricter governance than AIM and we are already paying these for ASX listing...Many of the reporting costs on AIM relate to governance, legal and accounting which we already pay as our O &A costs to be listed on ASX. There are many cost synergy’s to be dual listed over a new company joining AIM as a sole listing..perhaps you should have taken a few more minutes ?
    No one disputing additional start up costs for NOMAD and annual listing fees , however completely relative if the market cap increases as it will do with the company being launched to a 20x greater audience .....annual fee
    Action has to happen here...that will cost money, if it is in the way of a dual listing , however to me it is the only way this company is going to gain the portfolio exposure and ability to attract a far larger and more receptive investor base....which will in turn drive interest massively.
    I strongly believe we will attract a massive amount of interest and appetite on AIM if we can get the marketing and PR switched on !
    Time now for being brave with this portfolio and taking on more workload for all involved with this company if it is going to break out of its MEO shackles, reBranding on ASX has failed...
    Otherwise , give up Cuba which the ASX has absolutely zero interest or belief in, , cull half the team ( including the CFO ) and run it with 2 -3 people As many small companies do and just sit and wait and hope.
    Last edited by Spitfire: 17/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.