MAY 6.67% 3.2¢ melbana energy limited

Hi lostandfound, You put valid reasons overand your opinion is...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi lostandfound,
    You put valid reasons overand your opinion is as valid and pertinent as mine.
    However ATM Beehive is 12-18 months away from a drillbit turning ,and that is dependent on results of 3D seismic which is probably 120 -150 days away before full results are known ( not even started yet) Beehive may well be the hpmegrown behemoth the ASX is waiting for, but a lot of unknowns here.
    The company has communicated to me that Cuba is their primary portfolio objective and with the numbers there and that being near appraisal status and drill ready I do not dispute ..
    So with this fact (and that fact is Cuba) , where do we postion ourselves as a company to take advantage of this , this is the question.
    Where do we market and spin the PR on this and take advantage of new private and insto investor appetite ?
    Where do we look to strengthen the company on the back of our portfolio objectives.
    Where do we look at cash markets where we will have better chances of moving our portfolio on ?
    Do the answers to those lie in an ASX sole listing ? As I certainly think Not , with a capital N , as to date the ASX has not given one ounce of merit or credibility to our Cuban portfolio.

I don’t dispute your business background and you always answer rationally with a solid business mindset ,However and correct me if I am wrong , your business background is not in the oil and gas sector,which is coming back with a bang globally ! However Melbana is seeing zero effect ,actually seeing a negative effect.
    “The” market is not the ASX, The ASX is not “the” market , it is the local market we are trying to sell a primary portfolio based on a Caribbean communist run island .....that in itself is high risk...however logic dictates to me if this is the risk we are now focusing on, which seems it is , then we bloody well need to be trading on a bourse that understands and has a far greater risk tolerance !

I am not advocating a departure from the ASX...I am advocating a strategy to give our portfolio as much of a chance to success and be seen as something that global investors want to be a part of...

Btw, thought I would put some runs on the board today, as no one globally wanted to ! The 1 buy was mine !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $140.0K 4.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 256226 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 635458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.