CHN 3.27% $1.42 chalice mining limited

I agree amulet, there is a wide gap between the bid and ask...

1. 894 Posts.
    I agree amulet, there is a wide gap between the bid and ask prices in Canada and very low volumes. My thoughts are the TSX listing was far too early and lack of performance (interest) on the TSX causing concern for ASX traders. Normally companies would look to list on TSX just prior to major cap raising after many road shows and a cap raising that is all but predetermined with various underwriters.

We will have to suffer some pain until the deal with the Eritrean govt is sorted and the cap raising (funding) is completed. If you look at the recent presentation the funding exercise has commenced and is expected to be completed mid way through quarter 3 (mid July). The instos will keep the price suppressed until this is finalised. Expect a placement at -20% of the current SP (the way it is going 28 cents).

Also disappointing to have a DFS and no real action on the engineering or construction front.

Whilst I hold shares I wish I didn't, these are already in the bottom drawer. Long term I expect another Centamin but Mgt urgently need to get some decent engineering/project/operations people on board to drive this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.045(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $552.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.47 $1.38 $3.755M 2.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 92785 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.