CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Nymph, guys like Bockmans, Sjerp, Hayter are in this tipping...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Nymph, guys like Bockmans, Sjerp, Hayter are in this tipping comp, its grown quite large. Nice to see old friends . Dont know Tom as didnt go to Wesley myself, there are guys in the comp from Aquinas, A/cross JC CBC etc. We all know each other from junior sport, the river, the beach... from teens...Again sorry others Lol!

To make this post half interesting some CKK relevant chat. Warren Strange lives close to my dads. Had a chat to him a few weeks back when he was walking his dog and he seems a bright motivated and intelligent guy. He didnt tell me anything the market doesnt know ofcoarse as if he had Nymph would have to moderate me! Lol! However I was impressed enough by what he told me and being an ex GDY holder everything he told me made sense so I went out the next week and bought some.

Its funny how we make assesments of people projects and investments. Based on Warrens story and a little research i decided to buy but the sealer was the dog. And his vehicle. Now in the interests of privacy I wont tell you what they are, its what they are not that I found important. The dog is not a lap dog and the vehicle is not a Ferrari. More like the opposite. Lol! This spoke to me of a guy who is unpretentious and not afraid to gets his hands dirty, I like people like that.

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.