LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

dual role ceo & chairman of lynas corporation, page-32

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I certainly appreciate the passion and sentiment of posters in this thread and understand the concerns.

I too have concerns regarding Nick Curtis' ability to continue the Lynas thrust into big business.Currently there are valid concerns with where Nick is dropping the ball (to continue DF footy analogy). NC is a money man and Lynas are far too quiet at the moment. Their reasons are known to them but not to their shareholders so yes, i too am concerned and a little annoyed.

That is where my agreement with the posts regarding NC stepping down ends though.

Rather than the football analogy i look at Lynas as the leader in its class and the vehicle most likely to achieve success in the RE space.

Rather than ripping out the engine and whacking in a Chev high performance engine, put in a loud dual exhaust and some mag wheels thus voiding the insurance and bastardising the leading RE vehicle in its class, i prefer that we submit the Lynas vehicle for a well overdue service (take NC for a business 101 on how to relate to the media etc), replace the tyres (read get rid of some deadwood board members) put in a sun roof (Let Ziggy poke his head out with a role which includes making a few public statements and start providing regular updates to shareholders.

This is the leading RE vehicle in its class and as all vehicles do, requires regular maintenance but please stop asking for a new motor and wheels. There are many a mining stock where you could buy a stake in and get yourself onto the board if that is your vent. If you don't like this particular vehicle, get out and put it on the market and buy something else because this vehicle comes as is and i love the features it came with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.