DUB 2.17% 4.5¢ dubber corporation limited

Its obvious its for an acquisition or two!!!!!Why else would...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Its obvious its for an acquisition or two!!!!!

Why else would they Raise now, with $16 million cash still in the bank?

McGovern could've pulled the trigger numerous times last year when the stock hovered well over $1.60 if he had no faith in the company's short term revenue generating ability.

Even though the MACRO economic outlook looks a little shaky because of the surging second Covid wave smashing Europe, the impending US election and Global debt levels at all time highs, DUB is still flying, doubling its ARR over the last 12 months, even in this dire economy.

I wouldn't think they'd be chasing $40m to cover the current 4-5M annual burn rate.....break even is inevitable in the very short term.

I've no issue with this play.

This company is still at its infancy, and the hysterical crap you read on this thread needs to be ignored.

The market we are disrupting and in many ways re-inventing is truly GLOBAL , however it is also ever changing, meaning DUB has to keep pace and be flexible in how it continues to operate. COVID has just made things all that much harder!

In the US many tech companies burn cash for years with SFA in revenue growth!! This company has continuously maintained a healthy upward trend in user numbers, revenue and CASH RECEIPTS for that matter, and we will soon get a quarter that blows all our minds!!! They are billing more than ever, and the CISCO channel is primed to deliver a monster HARVEST for those that are patient, I FOR ONE AM 1 OF THEM!!!

On these threads, every Cap Raise is met with shock and Horror!!!

I'd rather 1% of a company worth 10b than 1.5% of a company worth $500M

Long term, this is another step toward forward.

Day traders should take note and vote with their feet!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $41.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $69.83K 1.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 435004 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 50023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.